Canada Immigration Service Guide
Please Note: One of the requirements to qualify for immigration to Canada is having 9,500$ (USD) saved in the bank account as proof of funds.
To open up your Online Immigration Account and access your Online Immigration System Dashboard for Canada Visa click THIS link which will lead you to the page where you enter all needed personal details and credit card information.
When the 599 euro payment is complete, you’ll receive an email with your username and password, and will automatically be logged into the Online Immigration System.
So what exactly does this Online Canada Immigration Service Guide For Canadian Visa?
- Live notifications from your personal Immigration Expert informing you of your current status, approved documents and tasks to be completed
- Simply platform to upload all your documents
- Live online chat sessions with your Immigration Expert, which help you to be the permanent resident of Canada
- 24/7, live, online technical support from our team of Immigration Experts
- The most recent articles relating to changes in Canadian immigration policy, and the newest blog entries.
This system is put in place to help make inevitable mistakes and errors out of the equation to ensure your Canadian visa is soon on its way – using Canada Immigration Services Guide.
After log in to your Online Immigration System, you will find – My Immigration Profile
The sooner you fill out this information, the less time you’ll spend waiting for the approval process, so do it as soon as possible. The information to fill out will consist of these 6 topics:
- Personal Information
- Work Experience
- Language Ability
- Documents Section
Bank statements, proof of address, etc. are needed in this step, and with each uploaded document, you’ll have an Immigration Expert confirming and approving everything along the way.
In the case of an incomplete document, you’ll also get notifications in the top right of your screen. When you complete this step, migrate to Canada the hardest part is over.
During that step, your Immigration Expert will help you prepare and verify the requirements of the Canadian Government and supply you with a choice of packages based on the specific needs of you or your family. Our Packages are only handy option and you can choose one only if you wish.
If you feel 100% confident with everything and have a mapped out plan for when you move to Canada, then this is the perfect parcel for you.
The Starter Parcel gives you a full verification of all the required documents based on the Candian Government’s regulations and all other assistance from the experts on staff.
If you’re worried about your English level or in need of tips and guidance in applying for a job, this package might be what you need.
In addition to receiving everything you get in the Starter Package, you also have a full online preparation guide to the IELTS exam in all four models (Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking).
The Classic Package will also edit your resume and cover letter to make sure it’s up to Canadian employers’ standards.
If you’re most concerned about finding a job when you land in Canada, then this parcel is for you, as you get guaranteed employment under this category.
The Premium Package includes all that’s mentioned above in addition to the editing of two resumes, phone guidance, and perfecting the client’s job interview skills.
This Package also includes an extensive career search where they will help the client find a job upon arriving in Canada.
Exactly as the Package name states, you will have full coverage from A-Z for every, single aspect of the immigration process.
Finding schools for your kids, choosing the right neighborhood to live, or even applying for university, everything will be done with the guidance and assistance of the Immigration Experts on staff.
These members will enjoy full coverage of all three previous Package (Starter, Classic, and Premium), and will also receive:
- Twice a weekly online meeting with the immigration expert in charge of their process, every week until your application is ready for submission
- The Document Verification process will become the expert’s top priority and the process will be sped up to 30% until completion
- A second evaluation by the Legal Department, signed by their experts, ensuring everything is 100% ready to go
Full coverage members also get an extension of the Intensive Career Search service, adding another extra career search for your spouse, for example.
You’ll also have your IELTS registrations done for you and full guidance on how to obtain your ECA report needed for the education part of your application if needed.
The Immigration Experts will ensure your documentation is in perfect order and the legal team will prepare your entire case and submit the Canada visa request to the Canadian Immigration Authority on your behalf.
- The entire immigration process will take between 6-12 months.
- The entire immigration process including all the services and fees are between 4000-6000€.
- Any doubts, concerns, or anxieties will be alleviated once you get to know their amazing staff and expertise in their field
The process couldn’t be easier or any more thorough and our team wish you soon make Canada your home.
Canadians are known as some of the friendliest people in the world, and it comes as no surprise that people around the world want to make it their home.