Canadian Visa For Permanent Residence
Canada is one of the nicest countries to live in, the government takes care of its citizens and it is actually felt in everyday life. Emigration to Canada is a time-consuming and difficult task, but this possibility does exist. Before you decide to emigrate, you have to consider many aspects, first of all, which emigration programs you choose. Depending on your options, you should choose a route that will give you the best chance of staying permanently in Canada.
Programs under which you can get Canadian Visa For Permanent Residence:
Skilled workers and professionals
It’s the most-chosen program to settle in Canada in all states and provinces except Quebec. Candidates can get a visa based on their professional skills, but they must meet certain criteria, which will be considered in three steps:
1. In order for your app to be considered positively, you must meet one of the following three conditions:
– Receive a permanent job offer in Canada, or
– You are legally resident in Canada as a temporary employee or student for a year, or
– You are a qualified employee with at least one year of experience in the job desired by the Canadian government
2. If you meet one of the above conditions, you must also meet all of the following criteria:
– Work continuously for a minimum of one year, full time or part time for an equivalent period of time, and
– Your professional qualifications must meet certain conditions, according to the criteria set by the Canadian government. See more at http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/, and
– This professional experience has been gained over the last 10 years.
3. If you meet the minimum application criteria listed in points 1 and 2 above, then a representative of the Canadian government will consider your application on the basis of the following 6 selection factors:
– Educational preparation,
– Ability to speak English and/or French (2 official languages of Canada),
– Have you received a permanent job offer in Canada,
– Your adaptive skills to live in new conditions.
Canadian Experience Class
It is a program designed for people who have completed a specific type of post-secondary education (College, Universities) and have at least one-year full-time work in Canada or did not graduate from a relevant university, but have at least 2 years of work experience in Canada.
If you meet the above conditions, you feel at ease in the Canadian environment, speak fluent in one of Canada’s official languages and are able to convince a visa officer that your presence in the country may have a positive impact on the Canadian economy – this program will be the best for you way to permanent residence.
The application for a visa must be submitted while working in Canada or up to one year after its completion.
This program does not apply to the province of Quebec, which has separate immigration laws.
Business Immigration Program
is a program aimed at attracting entrepreneurs from abroad to Canada, who will support the development of the Canadian economy through their activities throughout the country. To participate in this program, you need to invest $ 400,000 CAD or set up your own company in Canada, which will generate profits for the country.
This program is open to people directly nominated by the authorities of any of the territories or provinces of Canada as a suitably qualified person who can contribute with their work to the development of the economy of a given territory or province. Criteria for obtaining a visa of this type vary depending on the planned place of residence because in this case, each state has its own rules.
If someone from your immediate family or partner has a permanent residence in Canada, the easiest solution to settle in Canada will be to obtain a visa in this category. you can use the tennis, squash and paddle courts.
If you thinking about immigration to Canada you can contact our office and talk with the expert for possibilities.